1. If the land is poisoned, the witchcraft must respond.
2. It is not our way if life, it is life itself which is under threat
3. Witchcraft is our intimate connection to the web of life.
4. We are the Witchcraft.
5. Our World has forever changed. The trodden paths no longer correspond. Witchcraft thrives in this liminal, lunar, trackless realm.
6. We are storm, fire and flood.
7. We will not be denied.
8. Witchcraft is the recourse of the dispossessed, the powerless, the hungry and the abused. It gives heart and tongue to stones and trees. It wears the rough skin of beasts. It turns on a civilization that knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
9. If you have no price you cannot be bought. If you do not want you cannot be bribed. If you are not frightened you cannot be controlled.
View original post 376 more words